Focus: (v.) to concentrate one’s attention.
Focus Friday Vol. 3
It’s been a good week.
- I spent my Mother’s Day working at the hospital welcoming new mommies into the amazing journey of motherhood.
- I’m excited and making plans for a girl’s trip to Rosemary Beach at the end of the month. I’m going with a group of lady boss photographer’s that I met through Instagram…that’s crazy ya’ll! But, over the last few months we have become great friends, exchanging mom and business advice through email and text messages. So, we’re packing up our bags and spending 4 days together! I’ll be there May 31st through June 3rd if anyone will be there and would like a beach session!
- Roxy is getting better everyday with her potty training! And, she’s the sweetest addition to our home. Our old girl, Georgia, is getting a little more spunky with the new nugget to play with. She’s been so depressed since we lost Pandora that it makes my heart happy to see her perking up.
- Dan and I took a little countryside road trip to get out of the house and enjoy the weather before it gets too hot. We ended up at the magical Chapel Dulcinea! Someone please have an intimate wedding here and hire me!!!! IT’s breathtaking!
- We spent Thursday evening listening to Avery’s final band concert of the year. Those kids are so good!
- The best quote I read this week, “Do stuff. Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on the forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.” ~ Susan Sontag.
Until next time,
You might also like:
Focus Friday Vol. 2