Focus Friday Vol. 7
Focus: (v.) to concentrate one’s attention.
Focus Friday Vol. 7 ~ A weekly recap and personal musings.
It’s been a good one. The perfect balance of work and play. The pictures above were taken at Laguna Gloria, the picturesque European inspired villa and grounds nestled in seclusion in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Avery started summer band this week. It’s been good for him to get out and see some of his buddies again. It’s also a reminder that the summer flew by and he’s going to be a junior this year…sniff!
- I met with two 2019 brides this week and chatted with them about all their plans and beautiful weddings. I’ve gotta say, these 2019 brides are on the ball! The schedule is filling up with adorable couples in love, and celebrations with their closest friends and family at amazing locations across Texas. I’m excited about all of it!
- My mother in law came down and spent a few days with us from Oklahoma. It’s always good to have family around.
- Today is my mom’s seventieth birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!!! We get to celebrate together this weekend with a lovely dinner and some shopping…always shopping 🙂 I’m so blessed that she lives five minutes from me and I can see her all the time.
- I’m finishing off the week celebrating a lovely couple in love and capturing their engagement session.
- Finally, the best quote I’ve heard all week. “Don’t live a PLAN B life.” I heard this after listening to a video from my girl boss crush D’Arcy Benincosa. How many of us are doing that? Just going through the daily motions of life, ignoring what your heart and soul yearn to do? Not me! Not anymore anyway. The thing is, I didn’t know I was living my plan B life. I thought I was doing what was right. What I was supposed to do. The truth is…you can have both…all of it! I can honestly say, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been personally today…right now. I’m not done, and I have so much more I want to accomplish. But, I know I’m on MY right path, and it feels incredible! Now I ask you…what do you want? Comment below and tell me. Say it out loud!!!
Until next time,
If you like this, you might also like:
Focus Friday Vol. 6