Let me start by saying, I’m completely obsessed with planners and have been searching high and low for the perfect one to fit my needs. Finally, I have found the perfect planner and I wanted to share it with all of you #girlbosses out there! I know I’m not alone. I love being organized and having my day planned out. There’s something so soothing and magical about writing things down and crossing them out as they get done. Am I right?! We’ve all got places to be and people to see.
Let me introduce you to the Day Designer. It was love at first sight. It comes in several different hardcover designs featuring bold patterns and bright pops of color. A bright magenta box sleeve slides the planner out like a drawer. And, the inside of the planner has a killer lay out for the working woman and all you busy moms out there.
Features. Each daily layout includes:
- Today’s Top 3.
- To-do check lists
- Time slots starting from 5 am to 9 pm.
- A place for the important 4 D’s – Dollar, Dinner, Due, and Don’t forget.
- A gratitude corner – I love writing what I’m grateful for each day!
- The first few inside pages have goal planning sheets to write down your vision for the next 12 months.
- The top of every page has a lovely quote to get you inspired and fired up for the day.
I looove that this company run by #Girlboss Whitney English allows you to print out and try the layout before you purchase. You can download a page from the planner here.
Do you have any favorite items you’d like to share with other #girlbosses? Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
Interested in more goodies like this? Join the rest of the Amy Odom Newsletter for monthly tidbits, good finds, special events and session, and new products.